Holy Bitch Diary: December 10th, 2023

📖December 10th, 2023 🦈Couple of years ago, I noted the one of the Russian quasi-scientific sects which were busy with the idea to understand the God's intention in the creation of our planet. In such cases, I used to cite Mayakovsky, who wrote that New York for him looks like a dick, who cares a lot about his hairs dressing, but doesn't use toilet paper. As for me, the current course of biology, and it is not the school biology, it is biochemistry, biophysics, genetics, medicine, nutrition, human deceases and so on merged in the one course, really poses the question about the superior intelligence staying behind the curtain of creation life. When I was reading the articles about Einstein, Max Planck, Erikson, I found out that every famous physics scientist, who made a crucial scientific inventions for physics, noted that when the process of scientific discovery of certain process is ended, there is always a copyright of God: "Wenn man bis zum Ende ein Glas wissenschaftliches Wissen trinkt, ist Gott immer unten zu finden." For instance, many people knew the evangelical quote: "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." (John.15:1-2). The history of this Gospel address us for 2000 years behind, when there were no the miscroscopes, biochemistry, and the biology was a newborn baby science. If God does not exist, and Jesus came never, may be somebody of ducking atheists explains how 2000 years ago the book was written where the human organism was associated with the grape? The one of the main metabolic processes in the human body is the glycolysis, when the glucose is transformed to the pyruvate. Thus, in fact we are somehow all grapes, because transforming the food into the pyruvate is the essential ongoing metabolic process taking place in cells of our body. In my opinion, to cognize God, it is necessary to move down to the proton level, because to understand the superior mind is possible just through the cognition of its components, and mechanics how they are linked to each other, it is exactly what physics does. 30 years ago, I did not have any idea, how my study in the technical school with the extra classes of maths, physics and chemistry will be applied 30 years later, to study biology at the university. But now, I can't even imagine how I would study without this previous school background. So, my life would be completely fine, but the stinky with tanuyshka and their down prostitute daughter still be not convicted yet, and this factor for sure make my life not so pleasant and comfort as it could be, because their prosecution with regards to the flat on Maslennikova 16-13 in Samara, where me and my dogs and my belongings "enjoying" the ongoing chemotherapy with the mustard gas, is the starting point to the cleaning of the River God from the Spirited Away. You remember, wir müssen den festsitzenden Müll herausziehen, um ein riesiges Stück Scheiße loszuwerden. The issue is not only the murder of my parents. The issue is the stinky who is living now in this flat, where this trio-family of bold and nuts poisoned me and my dogs with the mustard gas. The stinky obviously does not look like my father, and tanushka does not look like my mother, but this is the very beginning. The problem is much bigger. The stinky and the trio-famiy of nuts and bold illegally captured this flat which is directly attributed with the hereditary rights of Leo Tolstoy (among others). And stinky looks like neither my dad, or my granddad, or their direct male line ancestors. Stinky looks similar to the fake photo of my great-great-granddad Iliya Tolstoy, which is published on the same-named wikipedia page by the Wikimedia Foundation Inc., and the initial source of this photo is the Library of the US Congress. This is the issue, and it is the explanation why it takes so long to put this ducking trio of fraudsters and murderers behind the bar. The stroke of stinky occurred last year just when I made this funny discovery. Immediately after this notice that hey, you look like Iliya Tolstoy on Wikipedia, tanushka gave up everything and went to Samara. A week later, this couple decided to play a "daddy illness" game, stinky "lost" his speech and memory, because the second part of my discovery was the obvious opening of the stinky's photos since 2017, and identification that on these photos is not my dad. These two idiots, for some reason, decided that loss of speech and memory could hide the dramatic difference in appearance. Morons have their own logic. It was very funny when the stinky guy stuck his fingers under my nose after the fire, complaining about the burn, while at the same time trying to see what I was doing on my phone. I almost threw up - the fact is that my father had a completely different shape of his fingers and nails, and this is clearly visible in the photographs. But the dementia and courage of Stinky and Tanya continue to deserve a Darwin Award. The fact is that skin grafting on the fingers is a common practice for criminals. I have not yet published these vomiting details of the criminal “romance” of the heroes of the knife and mustard gas, but I will definitely do so. Nails and fingers are unchangeable anthropological elements, if we completely simplify the story. But this moron waved his creepy claws in front of my nose so that I could take a closer look that this was definitely not my father. The long investigation is explained not by the issue to identify when and where my dad and mom were murdered. The process of the "just housing issue" went much far than the territory of the Russian Federation, and when I am saying that thieves of my property have a chance to get the healthcare treatments in form of lethal injection or the electric chair in the one out of multiple prisons in the US penitentiary system, I am not kidding. 🖤Follow me: #meggigöring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Bitch Diary: January 24th, 2024.

Holy Bitch Diary: January 16th, 2024.

Голубятня